A Clean Interior for Your Ride
A well polished exterior is just half of the job! A great interior detailing job will have you riding in style. The interior of your car takes a lot of abuse. Unlike the inside of your home, which has many times more square footage, the inside of your car gets repeated, concentrated traffic. Each time you get in your car, you drag in more dirt. Each time you eat or drink in your car, you add a few more crumbs and spills. In fact, just sitting in your car, you drop hair, dead skin, makeup and other contaminants. All of this dirt and junk adds up very fast. Don’t forget the inside, let us clean it up right!
- Vacuum interior floor board, floor mats, seat pleats, rear shelf, and cracks and crevices.
- Spot treat all noticeable stains.
- Shampoo carpets and fabric upholstery.
- Steam Clean carpets, floor mats, and fabric upholstery.
- Clean headliner and visors.
- Clean all leather, wood grain, and vinyl surfaces.
- Condition all leather, wood grain, and vinyl surfaces.
- Wax door jambs.
- Clean and dress dashboard, gauges, cup-holders, console, air vents, pockets, crevices, and door panels.
- Clean windows and rear view mirror using a streak free, window tint safe, glass cleaner.
- Dress rubber moldings.